To use dronee supported cameras to use on surveying, first, this camera's WIFI need to be set up in Dronee app. This is a one-time procedure, the second time will be saved in the Dronee app.
To configure Sony RX0 RGB camera's wifi parameters in Dronee app, follow these steps:
1. on Camera,press menu -> Network1 -> Ctrl w/Smartphone -> Connection info
2. on Camera, press up arrow button, you will see camera's SSID and password
3. On Dronee app, SETTINGS -> SURVEY -> CAMERA
4. select DSC RX0 camera from the list.
5. Press WIFI button
6. Enter SSID to the first row
7. Enter Password to the second row.
8. Press SAVE